- Finishing my first semester of grad school (9 hours = torture during the last week)
- We went home for 2 and a half weeks for Christmas. It was WONDERFUL!!! We got to spend lots of time with family and friends... and I may or may not have gained 10 pounds.
- Finishing a lot of clip art orders... still working on about 5 sets right now. :)
- Snuggling with our fur children. We missed them terribly while we were gone. Thankfully they're obsessed with the kennel over here. They have their own suite with an indoor and outdoor area, lots of room to play, and even a roommate (sometimes).
I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year, etc. I hope you haven't been on here in the past week or so. Something has been going wacko with my site. I logged on today and it looked like some ugly corporation site. :( I think I have it figured out now. HTML is a foreign language to me, so I really have to focus to figure out the problem.
I wanted to share two things with you today (besides letting you know I'm still around).
1. I met THE Katie King. Yes, the one from Queen of the First Grade Jungle. She's a KY girl, I'm a KY girl, and we've become great blog buddies over the past 6 months. We met up to hang at the Cheesecake Factory and shop afterwards. She brought along her little diva... who I'm in LOVE with. We'll call her Mini Queen. Mini Queen and I quickly became BFF's. We shared bread, butter (which she loves), and cheesecake together. She is a hoot!
Katie and I chatted for about 2 hours over dinner... maybe longer... I lost track of time. It was so fun getting to meet her in person and she is just as sweet as you would imagine. It felt like we were old friends. After dinner, we tried hitting the mall up, but it was New Year's day. No luck. Target was our only option, so we headed there to do some damage... and watch Mini Queen wear a pink glitter bucket on her head the entire time. We had such a great time and I can't wait until we can meet again!
Just click the image below to download for FREE on TPT! If you download, then I'd LOVE your feedback. I've made my own papers for a while to use in products and on here, but thought I'd see how they'd do if I made them available. I hope you love them. :)
Have a wonderful weekend!