Today is an awesome post. I like it anyway. For those of you addicted to Pinterest, then you'll love this new trick if you don't already know about it.
I LOVE how easy Pinterest is to use, so who knew they'd come up with ways to make it even easier?
You know the drill:
1. Visit a website
2. Click your "Pin It" button on your toolbar
3. Scroll down and hunt for that mini picture
4. Click Pin
5. Choose the board & edit the description
6. ... and Pin
Basically, it allows you to right click a picture and select "Pin" from the menu versus the old way. It's awesome and has made it so much easier for me to pin.
1. Visit this extension link (called QuickPin)
2. Click "Add to Chrome"
3. Done. You're ready to start right-clicking and pinning!
1. Visit this extension link
2. Click "Download Now"
For Int. Exlporer:
Boo. :( I spent about 20 minutes trying to find a way to do it on Internet Explorer, but no luck. If you know how, then please let me know in the comment section. I'd LOVE to add it!
***While finishing this post and doing more research, I came across Kevin and Amanda's post. Dang it! If you want to know hot to do the hover button thing (or the same thing I just explained), then their post is fabulous! ***