2. Flowers: Summer is here!!!!
3. Vineyard in Jussy, Switzerland: We've been to this one a few times, but took a little tour and bought some wine this time.
4. Gruyere, Switzerland: ...like the cheese. Gorgeous castle, smelly/amazing cheese, and stunning views.
5. Orchid farm: We drove past one in the Swiss countryside and just had to stop. :)
6. Milan, Italy
7. Lake Como, Italy
8. Brussels, Belgium: the Grand Place. I absolutely LOVE Belgium. Chocolate, waffles, beer, clean city, and everyone was so nice!
9. Bruges, Belgium: I want to live there now. Most adorable place I've ever seen.
10. Our minivan: We rented this little gem in Belgium. I called it 'the delivery van.'
11. Belgian waffles
12: Fort Breendock, Belgium: Concentration camp we got to see... sent chills down my spine.
Want to link up? Check out Doodle Bugs post!
That's it! I'm wrecked. It's bedtime.
I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend! I am SO missing the US right now. Barbecues, lake excursions, and family get-togethers. :( I'm so thankful for all of our soldiers who fought for our freedoms and for those who are still fighting. Thank a soldier.... Happy Memorial Day!