How to make one:
1. Get a small photo album like the one to the left.
2. Take pictures (head shots) of your kids.
3. Use adjacent pages for each student (like mine pictured
above). Picture on one side and their name on the other.
4. Put it in your writing center (or another prominent place).
- use a binder with page protectors
- make a laminated one (I used a photo album because it held up all year... got used a lot)
- add more information (birthday, siblings, pets, favorite color/food/etc., or more personalized info
- use sentence strips to write the names or print them out (I wanted the lines because it reinforced proper handwriting)
- I took headshots of each of my students against a white wall and used these same pictures for this project, my files, and other things throughout the year.
Have fun making your own!