Here are a few books for you to check out.
- write group stories
- make it a computer center (incredibly simple to use)
- print them to showcase student work
- assign it for a home project
- create your own story to aid in teaching certain concepts
- integrate into other subject areas (create math stories?)
- and more!
Isn't it the coolest thing!?!?!
And guess what? You can create a teacher account and manage your whole class. They receive a login and password from your account. You can assign them projects, message them, review their work, print, etc. The free plan is the one I created (took 3 minutes). There are also two professional options, but they do cost ($60 & $99). The free one seems to be the way to go unless you plan on making it a big 'to do' in your class.
Let me know if you already use this or plan on it! It's an amazing resource. :)